Send registration confirmation emails for an event
Send a registration confirmation email to attendees after they register for the event. By default, registration confirmation emails are plain text messages with the event title, date, time, duration, URL, and a link to unsubscribe from email messages. You can use the text editor and customize the message, including the sender name and email and email subject.
Note: Help registrants remember your event with an Add to Calendar button or link in the email. You can include links for Outlook and Google calendars. For more information, see Auto-fields for emails.
To send registration confirmation emails:
- Sign in to the Webcast Admin portal and edit the event.
- On the left panel, click the Email & Marketing tab.
- In the Audience Emails section, select Enable Registration Confirmation Email.
- Under Send Default Text, click View to review the default message. To customize the message, select Send My Custom Message and use the text editor to add text, images, and more.
- You should always send yourself the email before sending it to registrants. Under the text editor, next to Send a test email to, enter your email address.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save and Continue.