How do I create a certificate?
The system requires a .PDF file be uploaded, which will serve as the template that is customized and distributed to viewers that meet the certification requirements for your event. The PDF requires Forms be included to populate the viewer's name (First Name and Last Name fields need to be required on the Registration Form), the certificate title, the date the certificate was received and a unique certificate ID. These Forms need to be setup in using Adobe Acrobat and use the following formatting:
- __TITLE__ to populate the title entered in the Name of Certificate field.
- Note: If the Certification Method is set to Viewing Duration, the title of the event on the certificate is limited to 50 characters. Please use an abbreviated title if needed.
- __NAME__ to populate the viewer's name. First and Last Name registration fields should be required on the Registration Form.
- __DATE__ to populate the date the certificate was received.
- __CERTID__ to populate a unique Certificate ID.
If you do not want to populate the Name, Date, Title and/or Certificate ID fields on each certificate, the forms can be set to invisible or the text can be set to match the certificate's background color, but forms are required.
Select the Download Sample PDF button in the setup for an example of how your certificate needs to be setup.