Get started with Webcasts
GlobalMeet makes delivering professional, polished, and dynamic webcasts easy. If you purchased an Essential, Professional, or Enterprise plan, you have access to all of the following features and more:
- Audience engagement - keep viewers engaged with Q&A, chat, surveys with real-time results, exit surveys, and certification exams.
- Accessibility - use automated live captions or upload your own to make your event replay accessible to all viewers.
- Reports - access post-event reports with detailed event analytics and audience details. more »
- For a full list of webcast features and add-ons, check the webcast feature summary.
Endless ways to broadcast
- Live - present your event live at a scheduled date and time.
- On-Demand - create a pre-recorded event and allow viewers to watch the replay anytime.
- Simulated Live - create a pre-recorded event and allow viewers to watch it at a scheduled date and time. Professional (add-on), Enterprise (included).
- Telephone or video - broadcast over the phone or share your video feed. more »
Easy and customizable event creation and communications
- Schedule your event - pick a date and time you want to broadcast your Live event. more »
- Branding - customize your registration page and webcast player to showcase your brand. more »
- Event emails – send registration confirmation, event reminder, follow-up emails to viewers who register for the event.
- Event security - secure your event by whitelisting or blacklisting specific domains and email addresses.
Share content during your event
Event replay management
- Event replay - every live event is automatically archived and made available for replay for up to a year.
- Editing studio – assemble and edit your replay with our web-based editing studio. more »
- Portals - host multiple Live events and replays from a single site. Professional (add-on), Enterprise (included). more »
- Downloadable archives - download your event as an MP4 file or download the audio only as an MP3 file. more »
Let our team of Webcast experts provide professional event management and transcription services and guide you in every step of your webcast, from booking to running the event. You can request:
- Video or audio emcee - have on-air talent introduce your event, facilitate Q&A, and thank the audience. Available for video bridge events only.
- Live Event Managed Assist - have an event production manager run the event and manage Q&A.
- Full Service Event Management - have an event production manager book the event, provide an orientation session, run the event, and manage Q&A.
- Presenter training - provide scheduled presenters with an orientation session to become familiar with the event delivery process.
- Live captions - have a captioner provide real-time captions during the Live event.
- Transcription - get a written text version of the event audio as a downloadable file.
- Translated transcription - have the original transcript and captions translated into additional languages.
Schedule your event first and then request professional services with the Professional Services Request site.
Here are some resources to help you get ready:
- Check the system requirements article for your broadcast type and run the system test.
- Quick Start Training
- Presenter Best Practices
- Request professional services