VCU Events - Can't Connect / Sitting on "Connecting" Screen / "VCU Dial Out Failed" Message
This troubleshooting article addresses issues related to the VCU stream not connecting to the event.
The moderator is unable to connect the VCU stream to the event when dialing out to the VCU from the Live Studio or when dialing in to the event. Can’t Connect / Sitting on "Connecting…" Screen / "VCU Dial Out Failed" Message
- Make sure your system meets the minimum system requirements
- Review our network requirements and make sure the ports and IP ranges in the Webcast Presenters - Video Events column are permitted. If you're unsure of your settings, contact your IT Administrator.
- Make sure your VCU accepts inbound connections. If you're unsure of your settings, contact your IT Administrator.
- Make sure you have selected the correct protocol (SIP or H.323) for your VCU. If your VCU supports URI or IP calling, try both options.
- Make sure you're using the correct SIP or H.323 address and that there are no typos.
- Make sure your VCU doesn’t require a PIN to be included in the address. This information can be accessed in your VCU setup.
- Make sure the VCU is on and streaming an audio or video feed.
- Disconnect the VCU from any other calls.
- Use a wired internet connection
- Disconnect from the VPN
Still need help? Contact Support for assistance.