Get assistance running your webinar
After you schedule an event, you can get personalized assistance with delivering your event. Our event producers join 30 minutes early and provide assistance during the event.
Note: At least 48 hours of advanced notice is required for managed events. Events within 48 hours may incur an additional rush charge.
On the day of your event, the producer will join you and your presenters 30 minutes early and:
- Perform audio and video quality checks
- Review the event start date and time for accuracy and register as an attendee to check for potential attendee issues
- Confirm what you plan to present - PowerPoint slides, overlay videos, surveys, screen share, etc.
- Demonstrate how to use the presenter controls to push slides, answer Q&A, screen share, etc.
- Provide event best practices
- Connect audio and video streams and take the event live
The producer provides assistance during the live event and can:
- Welcome participants and introduce speakers
- Assist with technical issues and troubleshooting
- Monitor the Q&A queue for technical questions, escalating to Support if needed
To schedule managed services for an upcoming event, use the GlobalMeet Events Portal to request managed assistance on your events. You can sign in using the email address or with the PGi Client ID associated with your account.