Allow people to attend a webinar without registering
If you do not want to collect any information from attendees, set up the event with no registration form and allow people to attend anonymously. To allow attendees to access the event even faster, you can also have them bypass the landing page when they click the event link and join the event immediately.
Without a registration form:
- Information about individual attendees will not be available in registration reports
- Viewing data will not be available in event reports
- You cannot send event reminders and follow-up emails to attendees
To hide the registration form:
- On the left panel, click the Registration tab.
- Under Registration Type, select Use Anonymous Registration.
- Optional. Select Skip landing page to have attendees bypass the landing page.
- Click Save and Continue.